Church Militant Benedictine Sword Crucifix with St. Michael, solid wood oak and purple heart (13 inches)
To be a Church militant is to be ready for battle. The battle is a combat between good and evil. The line has been drawn. Are you for good or are you for evil?
The sword is the biblical symbol of the Church militant.
To go in battle is to use one of the most effective “sword” – The Truths of our faith.
You have to decide if you are going to be part of the Church Tolerant or the Church Militant.
The Church tolerant remains quiet on the issues of abortion, euthanasia, same sex attraction marriage, and the ISIS attacks, among others, which are the prevailing secular sword in our culture against us.
There is division among us, citizens of the world, just as families are being divided in ways such as ideology, principles and values. The division is on the basic unit of society: parents versus children, wives against spouses. It goes on to the community, parish life, country and within our own Catholic faith.
The full meaning of the sword In Matthew 10:34
“Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven. Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth, but a sword.
To follow Jesus might mean to break away from your family, where Jesus is not acknowledged first and foremost. It might also mean that you have to be part of the larger community, outside of your family, who believes in the power of the cross.
The spiritual sword symbolizes the invisible split or division among the faithful and families. No matter what is the cost, we must follow Jesus.
Jesus desires everyone, even the sinner. He gave us the free will to choose Him.
He does not condone violence just as He asked Peter to put back his sword in the Garden of Gethsemane.
But in Luke 12:49-53, Jesus tells us that division is inevitable because of free will.
This is a radical and straightforward statement on what will happen if we follow Jesus.
Jesus is not talking about a physical sword that will kill the enemies. Jesus is talking about a spiritual sword that has to do with our free will. If we choose Him, we cut ourselves from the worldly culture of death. We cut ourselves from the darkness of sin. We cut ourselves from the lies of the devil.
This is our spiritual sword – leaving the life and ideologies of sin, to take up the cross and follow Jesus.
Put on your armor, shield and your sword as stated by Paul to the Ephesians.
You have the obligation to defend your family, your neighborhood, your country against the sword against you from the evil one.
God will not leave us stranded in this combat.
Get your St. Benedict crucifix made of solid wood, one of the most powerful sacramental available in the Catholic Spiritual Warfare Treasure Box. Find out the biblical significance of wood. Find out the Latin inscriptions written and the meaning of the St. Benedict medal. Find out how our St. Benedict Crucifixes are different from others.
We invite you to read the article written about how our Lord called us to this ministry in the Catholic News Herald.
Be part of the Cross of St. Benedict society, unite the prayers for the healing of your families with the prayers of our society.
Listen to a few of the testimonials.
- Wall and table display options
- Exorcised salt inserted inside the cross.
- Made of exotic solid wood (see the article on the biblical references about wood and the cross)
- A medal of Our Lady of the Undoer of Knots or Miraculous Medal, or Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, embedded at the bottom of the cross (biblical significance of Mary, Queen at the foot of the Cross, based on Canticle of Zechariah) or St. Michael medal or other Saints medal
- Trinitarian, Celtic and Marian designs
- Perpetual Enrollment in the Cross of St. Benedict Society, which means, your intentions are included in our daily celebration of the Liturgy of the Hours, Holy Masses and rosary.
- Certificate of Authencity papers with embossed stamp seal, identification to show that this is an original handcraftmanship of Oblate Patrick Campbell
- A prophecy scroll, that is, a Scripture verse to inspire the recipient in their current state of life.
- Spriitual warfare kit included
- Sturdy family heirloom that could be passed on from one generation to the next, re-finishing available at cost.
- Touched to the First Class Relic of the True Cross, thus the cross, after purchased, becomes a 3rd class relic.