In a nutshell, how can you describe this special crucifix?
A Third Class relic and perfect Icon of our Savior, Heavenly Father’s Infinite Love, the Holy Spirit, the Two Hearts of Jesus and the Blessed Mother and St. Benedict. A holy icon granted with 20 indulgences and enormous blessings. A perpetual spiritual enrollment for you to support you in your quest to bring our Lord into the lives of your loved ones. A true spiritual weapon against the attacks of the enemy. A constant reminder that Jesus died for us and that we should have PEACE.
Great gift for Christmas, Ordination, Wedding, Baptismal, Funeral, Sick, Holy Communion, Birthday, Anniversary and as a spiritual weapon in your home.
What does the Two Hearts at the bottom of the Cross signify?
The Two Hearts have scriptural references, as follows:
Matthew 11:25 “Learn from Me for I am meek and humble of heart.”
Luke 2:19 “Mary kept in mind all these things, pondering them in Her Heart.”
Luke 2:51b: “His Mother kept all these things carefully in Her Heart.”
Luke 2:35: “Your own soul a sword shall pierce, that the thoughts of many hearts may be
John 7:38b: “From His Heart will flow rivers of living water.”
John 19:34: “One of the soldiers opened His side with a lance, and immediately
there came out blood and water.”
Each of these passages are very significant, for they clearly indicate that Admirable Alliance of Hearts, which worked the salvation of the whole world: the Heart of Jesus, which suffered to the point of being pierced so as to pour forth upon all believe in Him, the grace of the Holy Spirit, which makes them partakers of the Holy Eucharist in the communion of fellowship in the Catholic Church; and the Heart of Mary, always focused on Her Divine Son, which was predestined by God to suffer with Him for the salvation of mankind. (Source: EWTN)
How Do We Order?
For customized orders, please call 1-888-510-4492. You can also email us at email@example.com.
What Form of Payment Do You Accept?
We prefer Paypal. For your convenience, you can pay with your credit card online. You can also call us to pay with your credit card by phone and leave a message and we will respond within 24 hours.
What Kind of Wood is the Cross Made of?
It is made of solid wood, curly maple, walnut in the middle, the ring is mahogany.
Are There Any Significance to the Cross?
To represent the TRINITY, 3 different type of solid wood were used. The Celtic Ring represents the infinite love of the Heavenly Father. The Two Hearts medal is embedded on the lower portion of the Cross to represent the compassiona nd love of the Alliance of the Two Hearts. The St. Benedict medal is embedded on the Cross and gains a possibility of 20 indulgences to those who use this with faith and devotion. The St. Benedict medal is tinted with gold and silver leafing to accent the Latin inscriptions.
How Long Does It Take to Build the Cross? It takes two weeks on the average. Please allow 14 days to build the cross. If your choice of the cross is in our inventory, we can ship immediately. We ship by Priority Mail.
Can we buy the Cross of St. Benedict in Catholic Gift Shops?
No. At the moment, it is only available online or by contacting us.
Does the Product Come with a Certificate of Authenticity?
The product is an original hand-crafted artwork by Oblate Patrick Campbell and comes with a CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENCITY, that is an identifiable unique name and number plate with a signature of Patrick Campbell recorded in our book. Unfortunately, this service has not been available to our Canadian Buyers yet.
Is the Crucifix Blessed Already By a Benedictine Priest?
No, we do not sell blessed items.
If requested, the Trinity Celtic St. Benedict Cross will be brought to a holy priest who will pray a special Benedictine Blessing (with exorcism prayers) for the St. Benedict medal to gain favor of the 20 indulgences.
How will the Cross of St. Benedict Become a 3rd Class Relic?
After purchase, the Cross of St. Benedict will be touched to the FIRST CLASS RELIC of the TRUE CROSS in our Oratory.
Can I Choose Other Types of Wood For My Cross?
This product is also available in lighter color: maple, oak, birch, cherry, beechwood.
This product is also available in dark color: bloodwood, mahogany, walnut, wenge, purple heart, bubinga
What Other Benefits Come with the Cross of St. Benedict?
Your specific prayer intentions will be recorded in our “Book of Life” and we will include your petitions in our daily monastic celebration of the Liturgy of Hours, Holy Mass, Holy Rosary, Chaplet of Divine Mercy and Adoration. Each purchase of the Cross of St. Benedict entitles you to a perpetual spiritual enrollment and the owner shares in the prayers of our community.
Who Will Benefit From Receiving the Cross of St. Benedict?
Bishops, Cardinals, Priests, Pastors, Deacons, and Priests of the Domestic Church (Fathers). It has also been a powerful protection for children who are far away from home. Even those who left the Catholic Church have accepted the Cross of St. Benedict in their homes. It is our goal that every Catholic home has a wooden St. Benedict cross for protection.
Can You Summarize What Will Come With our Donations?
In summary, you will receive the following:
1. A Third Class Relic (the St. Benedict Cross touched to the 1st Class Relic of the TRUE CROSS) and the corpus of Jesus on the cross.
2. A Benedictine Blessing of Exorcism prayers on your St. Benedict Cross or a Copy of the Approved Benedictine Blessings that you can give your priest
3. A Miraculous Medal or Two Hearts(whichever is shown in the photo) embedded on the Cross.
4. A copy of the 20 Indulgences favored to the St. Benedict Medal
5. A copy of the Novena on the Exaltation of the Holy Cross
6. A copy of the Novena of our Lady of Holy Hope
7. A copy of the Novena to St. Benedict
8. A signed Certificate of Authenticity stating that this is an original piece of “Icon” of our Savior by Oblate Patrick Campbell. Icon means a sacred object or picture that points to Jesus. As St. Basil the Great says, “The honor shown the image passes over to the archetype.” He also illustrates the concept by saying, “If I point to a statue of Caesar and ask you ‘Who is that?’, your answer would properly be, ‘It is Caesar.’ When you say such you do not mean that the stone itself is Caesar, but rather, the name and honor you ascribe to the statue passes over to the original, the archetype, Caesar himself.” So it is with an Icon. You are putting honor to the Icon to which it represents and not the substance. The wood was used by God to redeem us. The Trinity Celtic St. Benedict Cross with the Miraculous Medal is the perfect Icon of our Savior. our Heavenly Father, the Holy Spirit and our Blessed Mother.
9. A perpetual spiritual enrollment for you and your specific intentions.