Trinity Celtic St. Benedict Crucifix, walnut, bubinga, ambrosia maple (without stand)
- Wall and table display options (See Photo of Heart-Shaped Stand)
- Exorcised salt inserted inside the cross.
- Made of exotic solid wood (see the article on the biblical references about wood and the cross)
- A medal of Our Lady of the Undoer of Knots or Miraculous Medal, or Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, embedded at the bottom of the cross (biblical significance of Mary, Queen at the foot of the Cross, based on Canticle of Zechariah) or St. Michael medal or other Saints medal
- Trinitarian, Celtic and Marian designs
- Perpetual Enrollment in the Cross of St. Benedict Society, which means, your intentions are included in our daily celebration of the Liturgy of the Hours, Holy Masses and rosary.
- Certificate of Authencity papers with embossed stamp seal, identification to show that this is an original handcraftmanship of Oblate Patrick Campbell
- A prophecy scroll, that is, a Scripture verse to inspire the recipient in their current state of life.
- Spriitual warfare kit included
- Sturdy family heirloom that could be passed on from one generation to the next, re-finishing available at cost.
- Touched to the First Class Relic of the True Cross, thus the cross, after purchased, becomes a 3rd class relic.
Add a “Devil-Chasing” Benedictine Heart(1 pc)
Add a Benedictine Christian Fish (1 pc)