VOLUNTEER AT JOYFUL HOPE MINISTRIES
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION TO END DESPAIR, DIVISION IN FAMILIES, UNFORGIVENESS, PHYSICAL ILLNESSES AND DISORDERS
WHERE YOU COME IN
When you volunteer with Joyful Hope Ministries, you play a pivotal role in changing the lives of millions of families around the world. Let us put your passions to good use. It’s really easy to choose the volunteer experience that you will enjoy.
Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Promote Joyful Hope Ministries in Social Media. Use your circle of friends to share our story and testimonies. Raise money and support for our mission. Share the good work you’re doing with your friends and family.
- Present Joyful Hope Ministries to your prayer groups, parish and community. Learn how you can talk to your pastors and prayer group leaders to bring joyful hope to wounded families.
- Conduct pilgrimages to the Shrine of Joyful Hope. You do not have to go to Europe to experience the spiritual benefits and peace of a holy place. The Shrine of Our Lady of Joyful Hope is a quaint place to be renewed.
- Get your kids involved. Talk to your kids about sharing their testimonies on how your family is positively affected by the Joyful Hope Ministries.
- Conduct technical know-how in fundraising and organizational management of Joyful Hope Ministries projects.
- Provide administrative support to Joyful Hope Ministries.
- Conduct phone brigades to update donors and invite others to understand the Joyful Hope Ministries.
- Be our sales team and public relations volunteers during a trade show.
- Translate promotional collateral in Spanish.
- Be a Spanish interpreter during our workshop.