VOLUNTEER AT JOYFUL HOPE MISSIONARIES
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION TO END DESPAIR, DIVISION IN FAMILIES, UNFORGIVENESS, PHYSICAL ILLNESSES AND DISORDERS
WHERE YOU COME IN
When you volunteer with Joyful Hope Missionaries, you play a pivotal role in changing the lives of millions of families around the world. Let us put your passions to good use. It’s really easy to choose the volunteer experience that you will enjoy.
Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Promote Joyful Hope Missionaries in Social Media. Use your circle of friends to share our story and testimonies. Raise money and support for our mission. Share the good work you’re doing with your friends and family.
- Present Joyful Hope Missionaries to your prayer groups, parish and community. Learn how you can talk to your pastors and prayer group leaders to bring joyful hope to wounded families.
- Conduct a visit to Kingstree, SC to shadow what we do.
- Get your kids involved. Talk to your kids about sharing their testimonies on how your family is positively affected by the Joyful Hope Missionaries.
- Conduct technical know-how in fundraising and organizational management of Joyful Hope Missionaries projects.
- Provide administrative support to Joyful Hope Missionaries.
- Conduct phone brigades to update donors and invite others to understand the Joyful Hope Missionaries.
- Be our Public Relations (PR) team and volunteers during a trade show.
- Translate promotional collateral in Spanish.
- Be a Spanish interpreter during our workshop.